Saturday, January 1, 2011

365 projects a muck

J.Lamb 2011

J.Lamb 2010
Not that I'm much of a trend follower, but I've always been drawn to the idea of a 365 project, you know where someone shares a photo a day. This forces the project manager to improve upon their photo taking abilities and whatnot. Admittedly, I do not have a fancy camera by any means...just a digital, easy to use, camera. I wish I was well-to-do and able to afford such luxuries, but alas I am not. If you know me, you also know that I am not that easily deterred and feel the need to share irregardless of the feelings of others....SO, THERE! I'm kidding of course and I don't intend to just share photographs, I will share things I've created as well. Take the picture above for instance, is it real? No, but at first glance you can't really tell! I painted this for my Dad who has a birthday coming up and I painted it from a picture I actually did take, see above.
Here's to 2011 and points forward! May the year bring you all things wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment